Friday, September 26, 2008

Breaking News: Fusionman doesn't die


Yves Rossy aka Fusionman, flew across the English Channel with a single jet-propelled wing strapped to his back, and amazingly, survived. Definitely not something to try at home.

Here at home Roberto informed me he has purchased a pair of night vision goggles. I kid you not. I asked him what the hell for, and he replied so he could see the pacifier in Julia's crib to replace it in the middle of the night, and to read in bed while I am asleep. I told him that if he knows what's good for him he had better not wear those damn things in bed next to me. God knows I have bad enough dreams without waking up from one of them thinking I am next to Jame Gumb in the 'Silence of the Lambs'.

Men and their bloody gadgets.

3 comments:

Theo said...

Excellent! Tell Robert I suggest he also get some type of infrared and/or heat-signature optical device. Then he could track any nocturnal movement, even through walls!

letters from london said...

Don't encourage him, please.

Happy Snapper said...

Absolutely hilarious! BOYS!!!