Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Are the Teletubbies gay? The Polish gov is determined to find out


Personally this is not news to me. In fact I've long suspected there was something suspect about the Teletubbies, and now, fortunately, someone in power is investigating this matter further.

According to ITN:
A Polish government watchdog has said it wants to investigate if the Teletubbies promote homosexuality.

Ewa Sowinska, who deals with children rights, said she would ask psychologists to advise if this was the case in the BBC children's show.

She was quoted as saying: "I noticed (Tinky Winky) has a lady's purse, but I didn't realise he's a boy.

"At first I thought the purse would be a burden for this Teletubby ... Later I learned that this may have a homosexual undertone." Continue reading

I think we should be grateful that the Polish conservative government is looking into important matters like Tinky Winky's lady purse. I mean, someone has to do it.

Picture source

No comments: