Sunday, April 29, 2007

When skinny stops being sexy





Pictures (click to enlarge) of this strange little woman have been circulating the blogosphere for the past few months. I don't know who she is or what her story is.

Clearly she has issues with her weight though - either by choice, or through medical reasons. I mean being that thin surely can't be natural can it? It looks like that bikini is covering a skeletal frame with a thin layer of skin over it.

But what I think I find most disturbing is her choice of bikini - one would have thought a lady of that age may want to cover up a bit more - but hey, kudos to her for not giving a shit I suppose.

The little boy's face in the top picture says it all.


Thanks to the lovely Becky for the tip.
Photo source: Via email

1 comment:

Theo said...

Crikey!! That's awful. That poor woman has a real problem. Not cool.