Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Undead


I'm probably one of the few remaining people who know who Morgan Fairchild is, thanks to my love of the super bitch characters she played back in the 80's in such shows as Falcon Crest. In fact they always rolled her out whenever there was call for a slightly older seductress, or murderous wealthy widow, or scheming ex wife. Well I hadn't heard from her in a long, long, time, and have to confess, I kind of thought she may have expired. But no, I just discovered this recent picture of her. The first photo (top) was taken in 1981, the second, just 8 days ago. She hasn't changed a bit in more than 20 years, and still looks exactly the same. Either she sleeps in formaldehyde or she always looked 57. Weird.

Photos: Top c/o imdb.com
Bottom: Hollywood Rag

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know that I do not sleep in formaldahyde, I have a very strict skin rigime and take excellent care of my body. But thanl you for the complement, I needed one.

Sincerely Morgan Fairchild

letters from london said...

http://letters-from-london.blogspot.com/2008/02/apology-to-morgan-fairchild.html

Nixta said...

Silicone, botox, a great surgeon, good care, no suntans, personal trainer, money, and a vested career interest in your body.

But even so, that's impressive.

kevin de la Vega said...

I love Morgan Fairchild... she is the definition of the acronym M.I.L.F! I'd give it to her all night

Anonymous said...

HI MORGAN FAIRCHILD U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER SEXY LOVE SUPERMAN XOXOXOXOXO