Friday, March 30, 2007

David Beckham's new haircut - Why?


I've been doing a whole lot of work on my personality lately, and I decided I didn't want to be bitchy about other people on here anymore - I mean, I don't even know them right? But I think it's my aesthetic duty to point out when someone is making a huge mistake and ruining something that was pretty damn near perfect to begin with. The same way I'd protest if someone tried to put graffiti on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel.

And in this case, I am compelled at the very least to ask - why? Why would you do this to David Beckham? As Dlisted rightly pointed out, he looks like the little kid at school who decided it was a good idea to cut his own hair. I might go further and add - in the dark, after consuming some of his dad's lighter fluid.

I have a sneaking suspicion Mrs Beckham is behind this. Now I've heard of god complexes, but isn't trying to make your husband in your own image taking things a tad bit too far? OK, now I'm being bitchy again, and I so didn't want to go there.

More pictures of this fugly new do here.

Photo c/o Dlisted

1 comment:

Jonathan Rymer said...

I actually disagree, everyone seems to knock something that is different, remember the shaved moheekan he had? funny how a lot of guys suddenly had that look? this is different and edgy, I really like it, well done for originality i say! Jon x