Sunday, February 11, 2007

God bless Bravissimo


A friend of mine asked me some time ago why I prefer bikini's - what with the way I go on about being shy of my body etc. The fact of the matter is quite simple really: Support. A good underwire bikini top is essential for my frontage. Bathing suits are effectively one piece of material from top to bottom, and the result is scary - way too much freedom if you know what I mean.

Yesterday I went along to the new Bravissimo shop (off Regent Street), and discovered a miracle bathing suit. It has built-in cups with underwire - but these aren't in the least bit visible. So it looks as though you are wearing a regular bathing suit, but suddenly, for the first time in my adult life, my boobs look like everyone else's and not a tribal woman who has breast fed 12 children and sits around smoking a pipe on a dusty landscape.

Now trust me, I would have bought that bathing suit for those secret cups alone, but it doesn't end there - that cozzie is actually quite flattering too! Must be the cut or something. I was so in love I bought one instore, in a red colour they call 'salsa' (pictured), and came home and ordered their black one online too.

Photo: c/o Bravissimo

No comments: