Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith dies

Jesus, this just in: Anne Nicole Smith is dead. She collapsed and died today from a suspected drug overdose. Her son Daniel (aged 20) died just last September, also from a suspected drug overdose. Continue reading here.

Has the world gone mad?

Update: They don't know the cause of death yet. She was found unconscious in her hotel room this afternoon (USA time). A drug overdose is just one of the possible causes of death.

Photo: thebosh.com

No comments: