Friday, January 26, 2007

Is your betty ready?

I used to work with a woman who told me she coloured her hair 'down there' because her boyfriend of seven years had no idea she wasn't a real blonde. And yes, they lived together and were intimately involved. And no, he wasn't blind or suffering from any kind of eyesight impairment. I wanted to say he must be some kind of eejit not to know after seven years, but my mother taught me better than that.

I thought she was nuts, I mean, who the hell wants to go and put harsh peroxidey-type stuff down there, unless of course it's absolutely life-savingly necessary? Not me, that's for sure.

Well, for all those ladies who would like their collars and cuffs to match, and have suffered a chemical burn or two as a result, your prayers have been answered. A company called 'Betty' have come up with a hair dye which is specifically for 'the hair down there.' Colours include Auburn, Black, Blonde, Brown, and Fun (which is pink).

Apparently it's quite safe and easy to use. Check it out here.

Tip via Holy Moly!

No comments: