Monday, October 09, 2006

What's in a name

I'll admit, I've spent (far too) many posts writing about all the wonderful spam I get sent - unclaimed millions I have access too, lotteries I've won, great deals from Iraq - etc. Also, most recently, the many benefits of Wondercum, which I've been generous enough to share with you. Indeed, I've got a rash of hits on my blog due to that post. Strangely, when you track the thread, those people who visit my blog because of the Wondercum plug, also take a look at the 'World's smallest bikini' link. Coincidence?

Going through the spam folder in my email account, it also just occurred to me that spam affords us another great hidden treasure: Ideas for baby names. No, it's true - there are some of the most original names I've ever come across, and it's certainly going to save me from going out and buying a baby name book. Who needs one when you have inspiration from any of these gems:

Custenian
Ellil
Gaspard
Brayden
Yachin
Melitta
Guilherme
Malka
Lavonne
Yanaa
Umar
Gervais
And many, many more.

Names so good, you couldn't make them up. So the next time you get all snooty about spam, stop and think of the amazing future you could give your child with any one of these winning sobriquets.

No comments: