Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday night yadayadayada

I read somewhere on the net today that Pete Doherty's uncle told the press that Kate Moss is pregnant with Pete's baby. The article reported that the couple were very happy about the news, that she had had a scan already (baby was healthy), and that they were planning on breaking the news to the public next week. I'd link to this story, but subsequently cannot find it. Weird. So either I misread, or perhaps the story was retracted - but if it does turn out to be true, remember - you read it here first!

I cut and coloured my hair yesterday, well, specifically my stylist Ross did it for me. I went from long brown hair, that was getting increasingly knotty, to a short blonde bob. No kidding. I like it a lot, but then it dawned on me it's the exact same cut one of my old boss's used to have, and I think it might frighten Blair the next time I see her. You know it honeybunny ;-)

Ross discovered the gym about 6 months ago, and has lost a ton of weight - he's all thin and toned, and it made me aware that I have to get my own (a lot less toned) backside back into the gym or doing some sort of exercise again. I just feel sluggish and a bit tired and unhealthy since I stopped working out.

I watched a couple of episodes of The Girls Next Door (a reality show following the lives of Hugh Hefner's three blonde girlfriends inside the Playboy mansion) this evening. It's not exactly highbrow viewing, but it's my Sunday night crap TV indulgence. My favourite has to be the sporty one - Kendra. She's very down to earth - and what a figure! But what makes the show so watchable for me (apart from getting makeup ideas), is that Holly (Hef's number one girlfriend) is clearly quite territorial, and often it's a case of spot her annoyed face when he plants a kiss on one of the other two girls. Very funny. I'm also very jealous of the fact that the girls all have pets.

We went to go and see The Departed yesterday, the film everyone's saying Scorsese should get an Oscar for. I thought it was good, but not that good. I mean, I love Scorsese, but it just felt as though there were too many main characters played by too many big Hollywood names, all trying to steal the limelight. However, saying that, I'm not usually a big Leo DiCaprio fan, but I thought he was brilliant - very believable, and a little bit sexy too.

And on the celeb front, I hate to say it - but I saw this one coming a mile away, the father of the baby boy Madonna adopted is having second thoughts. This is what happens when you adopt a child that still has a living parent who puts up his child for adoption, not because he doesn't want anything to do with the child, but because he can't afford to keep him at home and feed him.

Update: The lovely Becky sent me this link re. the Kate Moss pregnancy story.

No comments: