Monday, October 23, 2006

How to eat Sushi and Paris in the bedroom

All sushi-lovers, and those of us who think they know how to behave in a sushi restaurant, need to watch this video. Essential learning material. Thanks to the lovely Blair for the tip.

I'd also like to use this oppportunity to plug a brilliant new blog, entitled Your Dilemma. This is set to become the next Post Secret* - spread the news.

Oh, and apparently Paris Hilton is addicted to the green stuff, and was often 'too wasted to peform' according to her ex, Nick Carter. I don't know about anyone else, but the thought of Paris Hilton in the bedroom is like imagining my grandmother getting jiggy with it, which is not really something I like to imagine at all. But if we, for a moment, do torture ourselves with the image, I can't really see Paris as being particularly gifted in that department. I mean, it must be pretty tricky having sex, rolling a spliff, and admiring yourself in the mirror (or is it camera lens) all at the same time.

OK, so maybe not the next Post Secret, but rather delusions of grandeur than crippling insecurity I always say.

1 comment:

Giles said...

Lucille, thank you - that video made my day :-)