Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween whore chic

There's a scene in Mean Girls - a Halloween party - and there's a line about how American girls dress like hookers at these things, instead of well, scary ugly monsters, witches, etc. I thought it was a joke, until I saw the latest Halloween photos to come out of Hollywood - and realised it was once again a case of art imitating life. I mean Parasite Hilton - what's she supposed to be, a really scary police woman? Yes, OK, she got the really scary bit right - but I don't think she needed a slutty outfit to achieve that.

PS: The irony that Lindsay Lohan who starred in the film Mean Girls, and whose character found the Halloween whore look bizarre, yet arrived at a party dressed like this, hasn't escaped me.

More incomprehensible not so much scary but slutty outfits care of Tyler
.

1 comment:

Theo said...

Mmmmmm.....I love her. She's like fast food...somewhat greasy, ultimately unsatisfying, yet soooooo tasty. Mmmmm....