Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wedding photos

Our official wedding photos will (hopefully) be with us around the 27th of September, and I'll stick those on for everyone to see. In the meantime, I formatted mine using Photoshop web galleries (with appropriately cheesy backrounds), and stuck them on my server, because it would have taken me about seven years to upload all of them to Flickr.

These include
photos taken by friends and family on the night using disposable cameras we provided (so the image quality isn't always great), and some taken by me of friends and family in the South of France the day preceding and following our wedding.

I've deliberately not retouched or cropped any of the disposable camera photos, because I think the pics have a nice snapshot quality to them, which is what we wanted. Hopefully they will also be big enough to right click, save, and print, for those of you who wish to do so.

A big thank you to my brother-in-law Craig, and our friend Nixta for their contributions too. If anyone else wants to send in their photos or links to them, please do. A CD with the large versions in the post would be really really appreciated too. Really! :-)

No comments: