Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Herschel

I've won loads of lotteries in the last year - the Australian one, the Dutch one, and well, so many others I forget the petty details. The other day, while I was having my diamond encrusted nails buffed by one of my many personal hair and make-up people (while lounging by our indoor pool), I also invested wisely in some amazing deals that those naughty American soldiers are doing with the abundant bounty that is literally pouring out of Iraq at the moment.

Indeed - thanks to my email address, I get sent notification of all these wonderful little goodies daily - and all this despite never purchasing any of the aforementioned tickets or even registering for them online - ever. Naturally I had to hand over my bank details, passwords that sort of thing, but when it comes to making millions, who cares about the little things?

Then today, just as I was firing Juan the gardener for not misting the orchids properly, I came across a rare gem. Lucky for me a chap called Bob Gillahan got me and a man by the name of Hershel's email addresses mixed up. I mean, what are the chances of me stumbling across a once in a lifetime top secret stock deal thanks to such a lucky mishap? I can see how easy it is confusing: lucille@coolnina97.com with Hershel Elmore's equally short and easy to remember address: tkuimbvsauxdpeuvgqe@cartimex.com. It happens to me all the time dahlings.

The only thing that confuses me somewhat, is that the email 'accidentally' sent to me for Hershel's attention, appears not to have been sent by Bob, but Herschel himself.

But let's not focus on such trivialities - herewith, because I'm generous and believe in sharing the love, is the email:

Hello Herschel,
I hope this is your email. I received some inside information from Garry Lompard(General Instruments INC). Buy CRSVF. CRSVF is going to explode. Don't tell anybody about this opportunity.

Alert:
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
________________________________
Company:
CAPITAL RES CANADA LTD
Ticker: CRSVF
Current Price: $0.25
Target
Price: $2.42
Recommendation: STRONG-BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations:
Max
________________________________

When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in the low. Out CRSVF on your radar's now and reap the benefits early.

John, you can also look the latest news for CRSVF. Don't invest more then 100000$ at once. Better invest 10000$ each trading day. After first day you will see a significant increasement of the stock price and volume.

Don't waste that opportunity. Make a right decision now. I can spell the stock symbol for you. C R S V F

Waiting for your response

Sincerely,
Bob Gillahan

Yes folks, significant increasments await all of us, so don't delay. And remember - you didn't hear it from me.

1 comment:

Stormmaster said...

Spam's just wonderful if you really read it - thanks for sharing and the funny introduction - I'm just about to drop off my chair.